1. Haagen Dazs Pistachio
2. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
3. Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath bar Crunch
4. Brahms Cherry Limeade Sherbet (not quite the same, but still awesome)
ALL TIME FAVORITE:
#1 Blue Bunny's Spumoni ice cream (limited edition around Christmas)
Some things I've learned about myself throughout this lifelong addiction:
1. I should NEVER buy a 1/2 gallon carton. Why? Because I'll eat half of it in one sitting.
2. Only buy the carton when there's an especially good reason (e.g. really bad day, super crazy craving, sharing with a friend, just cuz you want it, etc.)
3. I only keep the prepackaged 100 calorie Great Value brand ice cream cups in my freezer because they taste pretty good and I don't feel immensely fat after I eat just one little cup.
4. When left to my own devices, I will consume the entire container (pint or otherwise) within 1-2 days. THIS IS NOT HEALTHY (but sometimes I do it anyway)
|Courtesy of Cupcakes and Cashmere blog|
This whole post is revealing a whole lot of FCI's (fat child instincts). Yes, I had an ice cream cup for my snack this morning and it was so good. Don't judge me for my love of ice cream. Everybody loves ice cream, but few will ever recognize their addiction.
What about you? Do you share in my love of the creamy frozen goodness that is ice cream? Would you consider yourself an ice cream addict? If so, what is your favorite flavor and brand?
Have a lovely weekend! Be sure to eat some ice cream in honor of this post!
Love so very much,
P.S. Now you can laugh.