Friday, July 1, 2011

First Post Jitters

I've been reading blogs recently. It's becoming an addiction. I need to stop. But, I can't because everything I'm reading is super inspiring.  I figured I'd join in the fun! I've always been a touch-and-go journaler (is journaler a word?), so writing a blog should be sorta similar, right?  Bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of this blogging world.

Now I can talk about work, family, school, my diet, my boyfriend--all kinds of stuff! I'm excited to see what kind of response I get (even if it's just my friends or mommy).

I totally forgot my introduction! Here it is:
Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 19 years old (too young to blog? Nah.) and I'm a sophomore at the University of Arkansas.  I'm double majoring in Criminal Justice and Flute Performance.  I know, I know; odd combo, but it works for me (and NO, I will not be playing my flute for all the inmates. I'm so tired of that joke.).  I love fashion (even if I dress like a lazy college student), food, my family, my puppy, my friends, and my job! I'm a deli worker at Briar Rose Bakery & Deli in Farmington, AR.  I want to go to law school (one day....hopefully) to become a prosecuting attorney. I'm blessed with great friends and awesome opportunities. I wouldn't trade who I am for anything!

There's me in a nutshell. Glad to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment