Friday, December 30, 2011

Some new photos and resolutions

Hey everybody!

I really don't have anything much to talk about today.  I've been working and doing absolutely nothing when I'm not working. Okay, not absolutely nothing--mostly eating and watching Netflix.  I'm getting all of the unhealthy eating out of the way before January 1st. Yes, I'm that cliche person who sets a resolution to get healthy by eating right and exercising.  My reasoning is that I can control what I eat and how I spend my time.  I have no excuse for overeating and not exercising. Therefore, 2012 is the year when I get in shape.  I would like to lose 20 pounds.  That puts me well within my "healthy weight range" or whatever and at my exact medically recommended weight.  It's going to be difficult, but it needs to be done.  My other resolution is to get involved in a college-aged church group. I'm ready for some accountability with people my age. 

Now for those new photos...

Those adorable new boots I was talking about in my last post


Dress up!! New jeans, new scarf, new shirt, new boots
An off-centered picture of the topknot I learned how to do!

Why does pasta have to be so dang good?!! Homemade spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment