Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Week of Classes...Check!

Hey guys!

I've missed blogging this week, but I've been busy with classes and my social life (I know, can you believe it?).  Classes started on Tuesday.  So far, so good.  I'm taking 18 credit hours and working only weekends.  It seems like a nice setup so far.  I'm enrolled in 18th Century Counterpoint, French I, Criminology, Wind Symphony, Aural Perceptions III, Piano IV, Music Technology I and II,  Woodwind Quintet, and Applied Instruction.  It's going to be one busy semester!! This week, I've spent a lot of time chillin with my best pals Shannon, Beau, Emily, Flannery, and Jacob.  On Wednesday, I made my very best friend, Emily, a decoupage collage of pictures from throughout our friendship.  We've been friends since junior year of high school.  I took some pictures during the process. Here they are:

Before assembly
During assembly
Complete!
Hope you guys had a great week!! I'll keep you updated on all the super cool (right...) things that happen in my life. 

Love so very much,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment