Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Week Down!

Hey everybody!

Thought I'd get this post in before I get back to my busy school life during the week. This past week was full of exercise, hanging out with friends, homework, and work. I don't want to go into a lot of detail, but I've been having a rough time lately.  I've been feeling lonely--like I'm the only Christian in my group of friends. I'm trying to keep my conversations less crude and more edifying, but it's really difficult for me. I struggle with my desire to be funny and well-liked while maintaining decorum (not the exact word I'm looking for, but close enough). So, I'm going to write a list of goals for this week. I know, me and my lists again. They help me and maybe you guys will hold me accountable...
So here it is:

1. Keep conversations appropriate. Minimize the use of crude humor
2. Go to CRU on Tuesday night (it's okay to go to things alone, Anna)
3. Maintain a positive outlook.
4. Exercise and make healthy food choices when possible.

I'll let you know how this goes.  If praying is something you do, I'd really appreciate your prayers.
And for your viewing pleasure, I close with a picture of me and my friends, Jacob and Flannery, crammed in the back seat of our friend's car.
Our cute faces...?
Thanks for reading!
Love always,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment